While working on my daughter's web page and trying to make some flv files running on the site, i noticed that it did not work, at least not with IIS6.
After some googling i found out that is needed the flv MIME Type to be defined for the particular site.
Here are the steps tat need to be done:
1. open Properties for your site
2. open the "HTTP Headers" tab
3. click "MIME Types..." button
4. click "New..."
5. for Extension set ".flv"
6. for MIME type set "video/x-flv"
7. click "OK", again "OK" and... again "OK"
- Want to see what your baby will look like?
Mary said: Baby [More]
- Amazon MWS - SubmitFeed
Mobile Website said: Mobile website is must for each and every business as the mobile users are using their mobile search... [More]
- Is it ME or ColdFusion 9.0 Update 1?
Atta said: I had a similar error i.e. The tag handler xyz does not have a setter for the attribute abc. I f... [More]
- Presenting cfPulse
Charlie Arehart said: Pulse is indeed interesting, Ed. Thanks for sharing it. If you have some spare time, it would be hel... [More]
- ColdFusion + CPU Spikes? This May Help!
Ed Tabara said: Thanks one more time :) I just updated the link and for the BRs... nice catch! I will have to fix i... [More]
Feed temporarily down.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog.
- Zoom-in by Fotosociality Zoom-in by Fotosociality is the first...
- Unity3D: the editor/code duality
- Download New Adobe CC Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant/Manager)
- 3.11pr1 Released
- Responsive Bootstrap Travel Template
- Free Responsive Bootstrap Travel Template Released
- Adobe CFF font rasterizer accepted by FreeType
1ssBlog was created by Ed Tabara and is running version 1.1.